Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

You are a Taurus

According to studies,Taurus are not a natural leader type person. Well, I quite agree with this fact as so far as I have not see any Taurus around me with that trait. Then I know a boss who is a Taurus, but I heard his property was inherited, but personally gained.
Taurus are also known for their stubbornness although they were excellent friends. They protect their friends and hold hear to them. They are very loyal to whom they had trusted and to speak of what they think beneath of them.
Taurus people take negative remarks seriously and they can be offended or hurt easily. They like positive comments but they know it when one flatter. 
Taurus are not fond of change and get nervous of something new. They do not express their feelings openly and their inner self is contained and secretive. They avoids talking about their emotions and many people never know how they feel.
Taurus likes to possess something. When they find something that could attract their interest, they make sure they become its master.
Overall, my Taurus friends doesn't really leave much impression for me. Perhaps they are so quite that they like to live among the small group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Increase Page Rank
Exchange