Lightweight Construction Methodology (LCM) was developed in Europe over 60 years ago and has since then been on the international market for more than 20 years. LCM has been used in the building industry for well over one hundred thousand apartments and houses in over 40 different countries.
we use a stable foaming agent and a foaming generator to create LCM. Not only can we control concrete's density precisely, we can control it's strength as well. Normal Concrete has a density of 2400 kg /m3, LCM's density range from 1800,1700, 1600 down to 300.
Their basic characteristic are:
- bulk densities approximately half that of conventional concrete / 1200 kg +/- 50 % ( 600 kg/m3 to 1800kg/m3)
- compressive strengths up to 30 MPa ( up to 4 times stronger then traditional autoclaved aerated concrete )
- excellent thermal and sound insulation properties
- non-combustible, good fire rating
- cost saving through fast speed of construction and ease of handling